Some french/european animated feature films projects presented these days at professional Cartoon Movie festival.
- “Mister Sirocco” by Benoit Chieux (Folimage)
- “Dofus, the return of Julith”, by Jean-Jacques Denis & Anthony Roux (Ankama)
- “Zombillenium”, by Arthur de Pins (based on his comic-book)
- “Yellowbird” (aka Gus), by Dominique Monfery & Christian De Vita (Teamto)
- “I Lost My Body”, de Jeremy Clapin (Skhizein, Palmipedarium)
- “The Song of the sea”, by Tomm Moore (The Secret of Kells)
- “Funan, the New People”, by Denis Do
So excited to see many of these!
it ok to not be ready
Please spread this shit like wildfire. People go on and sit through the whole experience and they’re uncomfortable because they just want to please their partner and they don’t tell them that they want to stop because they are not ready. It’s okay not to be ready.